1. Check your eligibility. Students must currently be a sophomore or junior in a Kentucky high school or home school. Students attending conservatories or boarding schools outside of the state may be considered, but the student's parents still must be residents of Kentucky.
2. Read the detailed Audition/Review requirements in the applicant guide for your Art Form(s).
3. Click Apply Now, where you will be taken to our preliminary round portal Acceptd.
4. Complete the recommendation process first in Application Part 1 -- Recommendation Forms
5. Prepare your Application materials to submit in Application Part 2. Always refer back to your art form requirements.in the applicant guide.
6. All materials (application with art form requirements, recommendations) must be received by January
7. Attend the final round in the spring if you are notified as a finalist on February 28.*
8. Final Round for the 2018 Summer Program will be March 23 & 24 in Danville, KY at Centre College.
*If you're attending the final round and require any access services or accommodations please give us a call at 502.566.5192 or send us an email!