Our vision is to inspire, educate and entertain, building lifelong relationships with the arts.
The Kentucky Center is proud to offer a value-driven culture for its employees. Our employees, our strongest brand ambassadors, are engaged, empowered and valued through our recognition culture. Each and every employee exhibits our core values by being inclusive, collaborative, innovative, passionate, connected leaders.
Every member of The Kentucky Center team contributes to creating a truly unique and vibrant organization that aspires to exhibit these values in all that we do:
- Inclusive - We embrace and leverage the diversity of all team members, stakeholders, art forms and audiences
- Collaborative - We know that it takes a well-rehearsed orchestra to play a symphony; with every member working together and being a pro at playing their part
- Innovative - We set the stage for what's next
- Passionate - We are inspired by our work and find joy in our efforts and share that passion with all
- Connected- We trust and rely on each other; and when we come together we find reasons to celebrate
- Leaders - We are all accountable leaders; instead of looking to others, we first look inward and ask, what more can I do?
If you are interested in joining our team, we invite you to learn more about careers and benefits we offer at the Kentucky Center!
We are currently accepting resumes for the following positions:
The Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts is and equal opportunity employer (EEO): Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans.
The Kentucky Center participates in E-Verify